|Req ID: 5324
Find Similar Jobs
|Minimum Years Experience:|
|Travel Involved:||None/Not Specified|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Prepare financial analysis, reports, and forecasts necessary to establish both current costs and to effectively forecast the financial outcome of the project(s) assigned.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
· Assess risks on the project and make recommendations.
· Produce cost reports and Indicated Outcome Reports required for the project and prepare an independent, interpretive analysis with respect to:
- The budget report, including general conditions, general requirements, staff, labor, insurance and taxes required to manage the indicated costs of projects.
- Holds, contingencies, allowances, and unboughts for integrity and adequacy.
- Non Reimbursable, and B account studies and forecasts.
· Accurately reforecast projections for these studies as project conditions change.
· Work with project team to report and accurately forecast indicated outcomes of projects.
· Prepare for and participate in Operations Review Meetings with Senior Business Unit Management.
· Train and develop new Cost Engineers and project staff.
· Visit jobsite(s) to evaluate project progress and conditions and review with project management. Review current field conditions in trades and evaluate costs, SISs, exposures, claims and recoveries.
· Utilize specialized tools to create, analyze and evaluate project schedules.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of four years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Familiarity with accounting principles. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders, and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
BrowseView All Jobs
View your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law"EEO is the Law" poster