|Req ID: 5358
Find Similar Jobs
NEW YORK NY US
|Minimum Years Experience:||10-15|
|Travel Involved:||None/Not Specified|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Family:||Human Resources|
· Building global capability by making a critical connection between global mobility and the talent management process.
· Driving new thinking to ensure that, in the evolving world of tax, Turner is compliant around tax and immigration, especially as it applies to the business traveler population.
· Working with key stakeholders, especially senior leaders in the organization, to continuously enhance their understanding and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, efficiency and compliance are delivered to achieve operational excellence.
· Ensuring end-to-end management of international assignments, including managing vendors who provide the following services: relocation, immigration, tax services and core expatriate data for long term and short term assignments, business travelers, local and local plus permanent international moves.
· Integrates mobility into the human resources processes.
· Partners with employees and management to communicate and administer various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations, for both U.S. and other countries.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
· Monitoring and analyzing global mobility trends and developments in the international markets and sectors relevant to Turner and making changes to policies and practices as needed.
· Continually improving process management and developing tools to ensure consistency and efficiency.
· Reviewing the program on a periodic basis to look for ways to manage costs without compromising the integrity of the program.
· Managing exceptions to allow flexibility, yet fairness in administration of policies and practices.
· Providing consultancy services/advice and collaborative support regarding the interpretation and execution of Turner’s international assignment policies and practices.
· Partnering with finance and corporate tax to address company cross-charging (Transfer Pricing) and corporate tax matters to develop best practices.
· Construct the expatriate process from package creation to repatriation
· Build cross border packages within market and budget constraints ensuring tax effectiveness and compliance
· Ensures the year end process is complete and accurate.
· Ensures tax reporting is timely and accurate working with payroll as well as other needed departments.
· Identify gaps in our TCN and expatriate policies to ensure TI remains competitive while meeting the needs of the business.
· Maintain relations with all business unit staff (office, field, administrative and financial) within region, providing feedback on issues and concerns and ensuring superb customer service
· Directs the establishment and maintenance of a standardized record keeping and filing system in compliance with corporate directives for all global mobility activities.
· Internationalizes university outreach programs, including scholarship and co-op programs, corporate partnering initiatives, and career fair participation for delivery in countries.
· Interfaces with network of country human resources personnel to establish and maintain a system of internal candidate sourcing, referral and placement to fill full-time and temporary staff needs.
· Utilizes the succession planning process to identify candidates and create appropriate packages to facilitate mobility
· Actively participates in professional groups in relevant disciplines to insure continuous market information and ability to bring new ideas and solutions to the function
· May perform other duties or assignments as required.
· Successful track record in leadership roles managing/performing global mobility or in an international HR role that dealt with expatriate assignments on a regular basis. Minimum 10 years global mobility experience.
· Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
· Demonstrated effectiveness articulating, presenting and educating senior management level executives regarding international assignment strategy and policy.
· Experience in developing and optimizing processes and international assignment policies and practices, including a segmented assignment policy approach.
· Skilled at managing a strong problem-solving and results-oriented team; i.e., excellent execution; delivery of projects and driving well-managed practices.
· Strong decision making, critical thinking and analytical skills in addition to the ability to negotiate and influence.
· Demonstrated customer focus and ability and willingness to follow up to build strong customer relationships.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated success in leading major change and transformation initiatives.
· Ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, and simultaneously manage multiple inputs on multiple projects.
· Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
BrowseView All Jobs
View your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law"EEO is the Law" poster