|Req ID: 5849
Find Similar Jobs
DENVER CO US
|Minimum Years Experience:|
|Travel Involved:||None/Not Specified|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Family:||Admin Support|
The Receptionist is responsible for all administrative support for the business unit including but not limited to covering the front desk as Receptionist and providing administrative support to the unit. This position must represent Turner positively through a professional image and positive attitude. Works independently, with minimal supervision. Reports to the Office Manager.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
· Greet and screen visitors professionally and pleasantly
· Answer general phone inquiries and route calls as required during normal business hours
· Coordinate phone back-up, all calls are answered by a person.
· Prepare the office for meetings, including setting up chairs, projector, ordering beverages, setting up beverages, coffee, food, etc. Straighten up the conference rooms after a meeting has ended.
· Responsible to keep the office neat, clean and tidy at all times. Includes break room - dishes, kitchen clean up, supply closet, etc.
· Prepare coffee each morning in the break room.
· Check and restock printer paper and ink daily (and/or as needed)
· Coordinate maintenance calls/IT as needed for printer issues
· Maintain current Desk Manual of procedures and contacts
· Issue and track RTD light rail badges
· Coordinate Floater car use
· Order office supplies and perform general office administration. Proactive with keeping office stocked and order by request.
· Prepare and arrange all incoming/outgoing mail, Fed Ex and UPS correspondence
· Distribute general office mail
· Update and distribute business unit contact list
· Photocopy and File
· Organize office file system.
· Assist upper management and HR with making travel arrangements
· Assist upper management with Expense Reports on a monthly basis
· Coordinate Conference Room Schedule
· Maintain confidentiality in all matters
· Negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors with minimal direction
· Track Attendance for all employees in the business unit
· Coordinate NILT and BUILT training for the business unit
· Provide administrative assistance to all departments/jobsites
· Assist Marketing/Sales with formatting resumes and Project Description Sheets
· Perform other duties as necessary
Associates degree and 4 years relevant experience or minimum 6 years relevant experience. Excellent phone skills, Good Common Sense, Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, Corporate Dress/Corporate Atmosphere, Good Listening Skills, Works well without supervision, Can take direction without follow up, deadline oriented, excellent communication skills, Flexibility to grow in a fast paced, evolving organization, Ability to multi-task and be accountable. Accurate attention to detail in all work, punctual and reliable. Notary preferred.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V EEO/AA M/F/D/V
BrowseView All Jobs
View your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law"EEO is the Law" poster