|Req ID: 6510
Find Similar Jobs
COLUMBUS OH US
|Minimum Years Experience:|
|Travel Involved:||None/Not Specified|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manage and supervise at a project level all engineering and administrative policies, procedures and functions. Coordinate with project field operations to ensure transfer of information is delivered, understood and implemented.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
· Coordinate equipment design and field activities
· Review architectural/engineering firm’s development of specifications
· Coordinate engineering design with other team members
· Coordinate equipment installation with construction
· Select required equipment, construction, and related services;
· Verify that construction materials and equipment conform to all specifications
· Document unsatisfactory work or equipment and requested vendor/construction manager to comply
· Understand flow diagrams for pharmaceutical processes and pharmaceutical equipment flows
· Understand schedule requirements
· Lead Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) for pharmaceutical equipment
· Meet federal regulatory compliance for pharmaceutical cGMP utilities and cGMP equipment
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of four years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Knowledge of accounting principles and cost control procedures. Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, various construction methods and installation procedures; and a general understanding of the operation of various building systems. Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs. Knowledge of Turner’s Project Management and scheduling software desirable. Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as BIM and LEAN to benefit the project. Demonstrated ability to thoroughly understand drawings and specifications, general contract and subcontract documents, materials, means and methods. Very strong oral & written communication skills required. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
Physical Demands: Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
*May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
BrowseView All Jobs
View your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law"EEO is the Law" poster